This has been a very busy and exciting week for me! I traveled to Florida in the beginning of this week to visit my boyfriend and his family for the rest of the month. My goodness the weather has been incredible and I have been enjoying every minute of my time down here! But let’s get down to business…
Whenever I travel I don’t like to mess around. I always bring with me my tried and true products (as you can tell by how dirty some of them look) that I know wont fail me and allow me a lot of flexibility.
- Rimmel BB Cream: This is a new addition to my collection as my favorite Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation broke on the way down 😦 But this adds a nice light coverage that blends well.
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer: I use this under my eyes as it acts as almost a highlighter for me as well as covering my dark circles.
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer: This is perfect for correcting the redness around my nose and any blemishes and blends so well!
- ELF Contouring Blush and Bronzer: I love this product so much and have repurchased it a number of times. It has a great mirror which is perfect for traveling and the colors are wonderful. Mine is in the color St Lucia and I like to use a fluffy blush brush to apply and blend out. The bronzer can be very pigmented so I would not use a dense brush to apply.
- Maybelline The Falsies Mascara: This has been my go to mascara for years. Always offering great defined fluttery lashes.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara: This is my waterproof mascara of choice giving me great volume without clumping. I have been wearing this on all of my trips to the beach and days at the pool.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo: This cream eye shadow is a great base in this warm weather. They blend well and are very long lasting. I use the colors Bad to the Bronze, Barely Branded, and Creamy Beige to create a very bronzed eye look. Maybelline just came out with these in a crayon form which look amazing and I can’t wait to try!
- Urban Decay Naked 3: I think everyone interested in beauty knows how great these pallets are in terms of their quality and colors. I chose to bring this pallet for when I want to create a more all out smokey eye look.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Penicl: For someone who struggles with eyeliner this has been a pleasure to use. This applies very smoothly and whenever I do mess up it is easy to smudge and blend out for a softer line.
- L’Oreal Nude Balm: I have the shade Nourishing Nude which is what I use just about everyday. It just adds a wash of color and feels very hydrating. This is something you will have to reapply multiple time but feels so comfortable and is nice for those no makeup makeup days.
- L’Oreal Color Riche Wet Shine Stain: This stain is very comfortable to wear. Hydrating and has nice pigmentation. My go to color has been Pink Resistance which is a pinky/peach color that applies true to the shade you see in the tube.
- Rimmel Lasting Finish: This is such a great drugstore lipstick. It applies smooth and doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry or chapped and it smells delicious! I have been using the shade 32 which is a peach shade which looks great when I have a tan. As i’m still working on that tan, I have been using the L’Oreal stain over the top so it looks a little more pink.
These have been my go to products for my vacation to great a very simple, natural look. What do you like to bring when you travel?